Wednesday, August 7, 2013

School Supply Shopping!

I did it.  The big back to school shopping trip is DONE.  I'm sure there will be plenty of smaller ones to come, but none that fill up my trunk like this one did.

What did I get, you ask? (all photos found via google search - my things are packed in my car ready to head to the classroom)

From Office Max:

For Writing Notebooks
Two backs of black and one of blue - I'm taking bets on how long these will last!
Tune into Monday Made It next week to see what this turns into!

From Walmart:

105 of these babies.  35 each of purple, green, and black.
Does anyone else feel like a crazy person searching through bins for a bunch of the same color?
I just want to turn to everyone and say "You don't know how much time it saves
over the year to be able to say Get out your green notebook!"
But of course, I don't, because then I'd seem actually crazy!
33 of these - I'm going to try having each kiddo keep a clipboard in their
desk so we can transition from desk to carpet quickly.
 




My first time buying fun duck tape.  I'm excited!!!!

A must have for setting up my classroom and student supplies.  This, and masking tape!
35 blue ones - trying a new system for spelling this year!
For making whiteboards
For ????  I don't know, they just called to me.
Dry erase dots.  I got 9 of  them in a couple of colors.  Again, not a specific plan but they were 3 for a dollar!

Check back in the coming weeks to see what I do with all of this loot!  For now, I'm off to get my classroom keys ...


What's on your back to school shopping list?







1 comment:

  1. Lucky kids! I love the idea of them each having a clipboard! Maybe I should by 10 more...
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete