Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made-It ... and keys!

I love Tara's Monday Made-Its!  It's like a pat on the back for all the work on the things I've made this week!

First up, turn in boxes.  I'm so excited about these!




And matching magnets (well, they need to be laminated and then a magnet put on) to put on the whiteboard next to the assignment, so students know where to turn what in.
Thank you Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files for the editable templates!

I started setting up my planning binder:



The rest of the months are hiding back there!

I still need to decide on/make my planning pages and print meeting notes pages from Clutter Free Classroom (got them as a flash freebie!).  I'm going to have a separate grade book, which also needs to be put together.  I can't decide if I should have my record of parent communication in my planning binder or in my grade book.  What do you think?


I also finished covering the containers from my last Monday Made It and started a few other things, which should be ready for you next week!


Off to get my classroom keys and start on that adventure.  I know it's a disaster in the cabinets.  I'm just hoping it's not more of a disaster than I remember.


9 comments:

  1. Love your turn in system! Nice and neat! Your binder will come in handy throughout the year...very organized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping it will be nice and neat. My system last year was ... hmm ... let's say very NOT nice and neat!

      Delete
  2. Love all of your organizational stuff....that's been number 1 on my to do list this summer!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much organization left to do. I've been good about doing fun organization projects like these, but not so much on the filing things!

      Delete
  3. The turn in system is awesome!! I am your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower and I love your blog layout! Super cute!

    Come stop by my blog if you get a chance!

    Tamberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Heading over to your blog now!

      Delete
  5. I love your organized binder!! I really need to get more organized too:) Glad to have found another fourth grade teacher and I am your newest follower!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete