Friday, June 21, 2013

Five For Friday

I am linking up up with DoodleBugs for Five for Friday for the first time.

This week, my five might be relatively boring and not education related - after all, it is the first week of summer, so RELAX has certainly been the theme!


ONE

We put a deposit down on our wedding venue!  (Unfortunately, the contract is not quite signed, so I am not allowed to "advertise" that we are getting married there, so I can't even post a pic for you)
Okay, maybe I'll post a rather non-descript pic.
(Photo by Terry Way Photography, found via google search)


TWO

I printed (most) of my binder covers and put them in the binders.


THREE

I started working out after about two months off.  My body is SO SORE!  But, oh, does it feel good!
Plus weights and swimming


FOUR

I cleaned my apartment.  Does your house/apartment get crazy messy at the end of the year?  With all the crazy to-do lists and cleaning the classroom, straightening my apartment was the last thing on my mind.  It feels so much better to have a clean apartment! 


FIVE

I started watching Gossip Girl on Netflix.  I put it on mostly thinking "let's see how bad this is" (with a hint of curiosity) ... and even though it is a very ridiculous show, I'm a bit hooked!  Perfect, mindless, summer fun.



What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment